Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Love iPad

Ah, actually, I got it for nothing, because I was reviewing it on papers. Because of their sales is not present, I have a mailed from the United States. 64GB of my equipment in the U.S. retail price of £ 500, it needs to spend £ 600 here. The cheapest £340 16GB version costs pounds in the United States, it will go to the UK £429. Of course, manufacturers said the cost of higher here. Ah, this is really meaningless, I can not express here my mark, they added in the UK. This is just the same old reason - they know we are willing to pay more cup. In these price differences is essential. I really like my ipad company, but it does have shortcomings: no plug-in Internet connection; keyboard is the track, too sensitive. These things are not important cost £340 machine, they do a cost £ 429. With that kind of queuing, I may be the temptation to stick to my cheapo, old Samsung - retail price £ 300; strong keyboard; plug Internet connection, and wireless.
Of course some people will buy them in groups ipad company, it is a wonderful attraction, beautifully designed machine. However, please note how you are being manipulated.

No comments:

Post a Comment